I am now accepting guest posts and I am open to all ideas.
Guest posting on other people’s blogs is something that helped improve my DA score in the first three months. It would be great to welcome posts on topics I don’t currently cover.
A few guidelines for FREE guest posting
If you are a brand or want to feature sponsored links on my site, you should head to this page. You will be unable to publish a FREE guest post on my website. I do charge for this service.
You have to be a blogger with an active website. Or social media blog profiles
If you include photos they must be original photos or credited from a free website
Your content must be fresh or original content
Posts must be over 500 words and no more than 1000 words
No affiliate links are to be included (I reserve the right to add affiliate links, where appropriate)
I will include ONE link to your website and TWO social media accounts within the post
Please ensure the post is ready to be uploaded – SEO, headline checked, easy-to-consume paragraphs, headings etc
Once the article is published, it would be great if you could add a link to it from your blog & share it on social media (optional, appreciated)
Disclaimer – I retain full editorial and approval rights, including, editing content, and removing or substituting links. I also reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
Please contact me via email with your idea. I look forward to chatting with you.
Guest posts I’ve written for other websites
READ my guest post, about all things coffee for Barista & Co
Check out the previous guest posts published on my website
All other recent blog posts
- The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Discounts – 2023
- 5 Money Saving Tips That Work
- How Your Intuition Can Help You Make Smart Decisions
- How To Sell Preloved Items On Vinted
- 5 Benefits of Meal Planning to Save You Time & Money
- Gousto vs HelloFresh – Thrift Plan Enjoy blog
- 4 Reasons to Set Up Monzo Pots to Manage Your Finances
- 5 Home Remedies to Deter Spiders and Bugs
- 5 Stationery Items I Get Excited About Buying
- How To Pick Your Bedroom Colour Scheme and Why It Matters
- The Secrets of Effective Leadership That Are Radically Challenging Conventional Wisdom
- Self-Care Beauty Finds You Need In Your Life
- Psychology of Procrastination: Delaying Important Tasks Until the Last Minute
- 5 Of The Best Easter Gifts If You Want To Avoid Chocolate
- 10 Amazing Gift Ideas For The Mum In Your Life